Friday, January 11, 2019

The Masked Singer

Contains spoilers
While on "workation" recently, our internet didn't permit us to stream like we are used to and our antenna only tuned in like 3-4 stations. One of the stations was Fox. As I wrote about recently, I watch a few shows on Fox already including The Cool Kids and also Last Man Standing. I've watched a ton of previews for The Masked Singer but didn't think it would be on my radar of shows to actually watch!

As I was watching, just listening to it lured in Homestead Phil to watch with me. We caught the last half of episode one. Granted I am way behind on pop culture and I only know about 10% of the guesses made by the judges but I still enjoy the show! We also missed the first sing-offs, watched the last one, and watched the hippo be selected then unmasked. Although we live in Western Pennsylvania, Homestead Phil is not a Steeler fan and has been on a football watching hiatus for two seasons now. When the hippo was unmasked, we knew exactly who he was!

What I know is that there are only 12 Singers and we've now watched them all perform. It's going to be a short season for The Masked Singer!

Prediction: Again, my pop culture knowledge is slim so I'll give you my predictions. I'm so confident in one of my predictions, I bet my friend Deanna $5. She thinks The Bee is Gladys Knight.


The Bee: Tina Turner


My only other prediction is that the Raven is Raven Symone. No one else is predicting this so I'm likely incorrect.

How about you? Any predictions? Is the deer Peyton Manning? Is the peacock Donny Osmond?

No comments:

Post a Comment