Friday, November 2, 2018

New Episodes Are Back!

I don't think I watch much TV but then new episodes start and I realize how much I enjoy a few TV shows and then watch others just because. I made a post here about my preferred watching. Update: We're still working through That 70's Show and I still LOVE This Is Us!

We've been binge watching Poldark on Amazon Prime. What a great show! (and Ross Poldark is fairly easy on the eyes! haha) It's adult content with some mild violence but the language is appropriate.

As for brand new shows that I'm enjoying:

The Cool Kids is a super funny show about older folks (who don't appear to be old enough to be at a retirement community but they live there anyway!) who break a lot of rules and have fun. I'm not giving the description very much justice so give it a try. It makes me belly laugh during each episode!

I'm also enjoying Single Parents. It's a hilariously funny show about single parents joining together to tag team raising kids with the support of other parents in the same boat. Also, the actor who played Raymond's brother in Everybody Loves Raymond plays in this show and he is so funny!

I tried to find a good movie or two to watch for movie night the other night. There are so many new series available on Netflix and Amazon Prime but not many movies. I cannot even start another series. Anyone have any hilarious can't miss movies available to stream? I'd love some recommendations!

No comments:

Post a Comment