Friday, October 5, 2018

Renshaw Farms Pumpkin Fest!

If your local Pumpkin Fest or fall festival is anything like the one we have close to us at Renshaw Farms, gather up some peeps and go to it! You don't even have to take kids to enjoy it! Although we didn't race on stuffed horses and we didn't try out the pipe roll nor the corn pit, we saw people we knew, watched others shoot corn cobs through the corn cob shooter, and had a blast!

And you know how I love those things where I stick my head in and get my photo taken?! They had plenty of those as well :)


Did you ever take a selfie with one though? That Homestead Phil has some good ideas!

It was a farm so of course there was an Animal Park and of course I had to pet the cow :)

Did I mention the corn maze? Oh that was fun, too! We didn't even get too lost!


Check out this incredible view from the patch and corn maze area:

I met this guy while we were there too. He was a little bit handsy! haha
Oh.. and we ate the most delish apple pie ever! It may be worth paying the entry fee just to buy another slice of pie! Our neighbor is working there so maybe I can ask her to pick up a slice for me - or a whole pie! haha No idea how we didn't snap a pic of the slice of pie! Enjoy pumpkineverythingseason or as everyone used to refer to it: Fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment